Saturday, July 16, 2005

Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince is here!

With the release of the next book in the Harry Potter series, here are some useful links.

J.K. Rowling's Official Website

Follow this link to login to your borrower record to find out your number in the hold queue.
Login to my borrower record.

If you want to re-read the series, or are just getting started, here is a list of the titles in order with links to our catalog so you can see if they're available, or place a request.

#1
Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone
[I'm at the Library]
[I'm NOT at the Library]



#2
Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets
[I'm at the Library]
[I'm NOT at the Library]



#3
Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban
[I'm at the Library]
[I'm NOT at the Library]



#4
Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire
[I'm at the Library]
[I'm NOT at the Library]



#5
Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix
[I'm at the Library]
[I'm NOT at the Library]



#6
Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince
[I'm at the Library]
[I'm NOT at the Library]

No comments: