Monday, August 07, 2006

Flights of the Monarch: Landing One

Hello everyone in Blogland!

My name is Melinda and I am the second newest member of the Youth Services Department Team. After working here for a few weeks, I have a pretty good grasp on things and am loving it more and more each day. This is all due to the wonderfully friendly and helpful staff (both up and downstairs!).

Every other week, I will be posting reviews of two Monarch Award 2007 Nominees. I may even throw in either a Caudill nominee or personal favorite too, so keep your eyes peeled! At the end of each blog, I will post the books for the next entry so you can read along with me ; ) I would love to hear your comments too!

For the next entry I will be reading...
1. I Ain't Gonna Paint No More by Karen Beaumont
2. Who's Afraid of the Big Bad Book? by Lauren Child
3. So B. It: A Novel by Sarah Weeks (Caudill Nominee)

Check out these books and others at the library and be sure to check out my first review during the week of August 20th!

Happy reading!
Melinda

No comments: