Saturday, September 09, 2006

Artemis Fowl

The series that I am currently reading is Artemis Fowl by Eoin Colfer. I have to admit that I had a hard time with the premise that Artemis Fowl was so smart that he could fool adults all of the time. After all he is only 12 years old in the first book. But, as I kept reading the story got more and more interesting, and I was hooked. I also had a hard time believing that he was an "evil" genus, and that fact does change over time. He becomes a better person because of his interaction with fairies and other characters in the books. I'm on my third book in the series now titled; Artemis Fowl, The Opal Deception. I am hopeful that this book will be as good as the last one. Oh, by the way there are no pictures. This may be a good thing because just imagining what Mulch Diggums looks like is enough for me. I really do not want to "see" what he looks like.

No comments: