Saturday, June 23, 2007

books on hold

There is something really great about being able to put a book on hold. When I like a particular author, or book series, I want to read them all as soon or as fast as possible. And when I can't get one, I put it on hold. Then I go on and read the books I have already. And wait rather impatiently for the one I really want to read. Most times I'm reading so many other books that I forget about the ones I've put on hold. So, when I get that call or that note in my box that I have a book on hold, it's like getting a really great surprise. A book is a present just waiting to be opened and read. Today, I got a note in my box. It said that my book had come in. That just made my day. So, the next time you can't find the book, or it's checked out, put it on hold. Then your surprise will be just a phone call away too.

No comments: